- The Equitable Building (on the far left | dark brown glass and steel prism) by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill is a great example of Miesian Modernism.
- The Wrigley Building (the ornate white building in the foreground with the clock) by Charles G. Beersman of Graham, Anderson, Probst and White is a Spanish revival building.
- The Trump Tower (the shimmering blue cylindrical building in the center) by Adrian Smith of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill is one of my favorite examples of Contemporary* modern architecture.
- The Tribune Tower (the super duper ornate gray building just right of center with the flag on its top) by Hood and Howells is a neo-gothic masterpiece.
- 444 North Michigan (linear white building with grid facade on the far right) by Perkins and Will is an example of a reinforced concrete frame modernist building with a redesigned post-modern lobby.
*there's really no official name yet for this style of architecture since it's still happening...