A week or two ago I opened up an email with information about the first day of class and I was a bit concerned when I got to the suggestion that I bring a pencil. Apparently each class session includes building observations out and about, around the city. In the past students have had trouble with the ink in their pens freezing.
I can officially say this is the first time I'm feeling very pleased we're in the midst of a mild winter.
I imagine I look this chic when I'm studying.
Since it's been
- All of our homework is submitted through Google Drive
- I never dozed off one time during the lectures
- I was EARLY for class
- I was doing my homework until 10:45PM the night before class
- I had a tummy-ache on the first day of school - although this time it was from nerves not being hungover...
- I'm totally the teacher's pet (actually this isn't confirmed, but in my imagination it's true)
Any advice to share with a student returning to the classroom after an extended break?